Red and yellow, black and white, we are precious in His sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world. We are a rainbow of colors all across the world. None better than another, none less than. We each are unique. I am an American. What does that mean for me ethnically? It means that, having had a DNA test done, I am a mutt. My ethnic background, where my ancestors came from, is from all over the world. My three strongest DNA lines are English, French, and Native American. Included in my DNA pot is Irish, Mediterranean, and Scandinavian. I see color, and all of the colors of the rainbow are valued, unique, needed. We walk a journey of life. Each on a path that should support and encourage each other. We are all fellow human beings. This world is so full of hate and woe. I don't want to compound the problem. I want to be part of the solution. That solutions starts with my attitude and the way I see, feel about and interact with others. I am going to choose to be kind. I am going to choose to do right by others. I am going to choose to values others and their uniqueness without judging people. Its a hard road, but it always start individually.

No comments:
Post a Comment